You have no items in your shopping cart
Birdhouse Take a Bite - Wall model Heeej!
This bird feeder requires "out of the box" thinking, both in the use of materials and in the method of attachment. But not only that, due to extensive urbanization, it is increasingly difficult for birds to find suitable food. By placing this bird feeder on the wall on the balcony or anywhere else, we help the birds enormously.
You first attach the metal mounting bracket to the wall and then slide the birdhouse over it. The black metal holder therefore runs straight through the house. Birds can possibly sit on it when they eat.
Made from bamboo sheet material. This material is made up of several layers and has a natural appearance. It is environmentally friendly and sustainable, as bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants (up to one meter per day)! Bamboo is also known for being extremely hard and therefore extremely strong. In addition, solid metal has been used that has a black powder coating.
Features of the Take a Bite feeder – wall version
for mounting on the wall or on a tree
- -with unique hanging system
- -Thanks to 'transverse suspension' you always have a good view of the birds
- -made from sustainable bamboo sheet material
- -fully recyclable
- -made with attention to people and nature
- -fill it with seeds or place a few tit balls in it
- -You can also hang the fat balls on it
- -there is also a standing model
- -Dutch design by Ilse Bouwens (co-owner of Heeej.nl)
Size & Weight:
House: Ø 16 cm Length 14 cm
Opening: 10 cm
Arm: L 40 cm x W 2 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Bamboo is a natural material. Even though the product has been treated with a transparent varnish, it discolors due to weather influences.