You have no items in your shopping cart
Peanuts Peanut Butter Jar Holder – With Hanging Bracket Heeej!
With this design, designer Ilse Bouwens has given a whole new twist to the existing peanut butter jar holders. Made from sustainable materials, modern design. This holder will not only attract the attention of the birds!
Peanuts is suitable for one jar of bird peanut butter. You simply slide the pot in through the front. This remains in place by a metal disc made of black steel. With the special metal bracket you can hang the holder 'transverse' to the wall of your balcony or a fence, which gives you an even better view of visitors. The special 'peanut butter house' is made of bamboo sheet material. 7 rings have been milled from this material, which, stacked on top of each other, form a round cylinder. The bracket is made of solid metal with a black powder coating.
Features Peanut butter jar holder with hanging bracket
- -for mounting on the wall or on a tree
- - use a metal mounting bracket to place it 'transversely' on the wall
- -this gives you an even better view of the visitors
- -suitable for 1 jar of bird peanut butter
- -You can hang a fat ball on the bracket
- -made of sustainable bamboo sheet material
- -bracket and 'disc' made of steel with black powder coating
- -made on a small scale
- -possibly combine with Feeding House Take a bite
- -design by Ilse Bouwens
Size & Weight:
House: Ø 14 cm – Length 14 cm
Opening: 8.5 cm
Hanging bracket: L 11.5 cm (from wall to holder) x H 2 cm
PLEASE NOTE: Bamboo is a natural material. Even though the product has been treated with a transparent varnish, it discolors due to weather influences.