You have no items in your shopping cart
Myrtle Robin Double-sided Window Stickers
HELP THE BIRDS!
Do you recognize this? You're sitting comfortably reading and suddenly you hear a dull thud. Then it turns out that a bird has flown into the window. That happens quite often. Birds have difficulty recognizing a window. They don't see the glass and think they can fly through it. Poor birds.
Fortunately, you can do something about it. Window stickers help! Everything you stick to the window on the outside ensures that birds can see the window.
- 20.6 x 26cm sheet with 2 stickers of the robin (each 13.6 x 16.6cm)
- Printed on both sides. Inside and outside you will see the image.
- Sticks to any clean window
- Printed in the Netherlands
- Opaque matte sticker
- Full size for that wild spot effect
WINDOW TATTOOS INSTALLATION
Follow these instructions to apply your window stickers as tightly as possible.
- Choose a spot on the window where you want to apply the window sticker.
- Make sure the window is clean and dry.
- Roughly cut out the sticker.
- Carefully remove the sticky part around the sticker using a sharp knife.
- Fold the back in half.
- Place the top half of the sticker in place.
- Use a card to push the sticker against the window from top to bottom.
And you're done, enjoy the view!!