You have no items in your shopping cart
Myrte Chickadee Double Sided Window Stickers
HELP THE BIRDS!
Do you recognize this? You are reading and suddenly you hear a dull thud. Then it turns out that a bird has flown into the window. That happens quite often. Birds have trouble recognizing a window. They don't see the glass and think they can fly through it. Poor birds.
Fortunately, you can do something about it. Window stickers help! Anything you stick to the outside of the window will ensure that birds do see the window.
- 18.5 x 24.5cm sheet with 2 chickadee stickers (each 17.5 x 13.5cm)
- Printed on both sides. You will see the picture inside and outside.
- Sticks to any clean window
- Printed in the Netherlands
- Opaque matte sticker
- Full size for that wild spot effect
INSTALLATION WINDOW TATTOOS
Follow these instructions to apply your window decals as tightly as possible.
- Choose a spot on the window where you want to apply the window sticker.
- Make sure the window is clean and dry.
- Roughly cut out the sticker.
- Carefully remove the sticky part around the sticker using a sharp knife.
- Fold the back in half.
- Place the top half of the sticker in place.
- With a card you push the sticker from top to bottom against the window.
And that's it, enjoy the view!!